Volleyball Court Flooring
|Usage||Sport Courts,Kindergarten Courts,Or Garage Floor|
|Size||9.5m x 2.4m|
for Indoor applications are made of high quality Vinyl with cushion layer and is available in different thickness of 4.5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm depending on the requirement of individual customer.
Maverick Turf Volleyball courts are shock-absorbing surface hence reduces the risk of injury and stress to knees, joints, ankles, hips and lower back region.
Additional advantages of Maverick Turf Volleyball Courts Are:
- Offers consistent comfort, shock absorption and coefficient of friction across the entire floor.
- Special surface structure enhances the friction and creates more comfortable and safe ground environment for the movement.
- Closed foaming buffer layer material, such as air cushion structure, provides standard safety, rebounceand vibration absorption performance.
- Environment friendly as it is 100% re-cycle able.
- Anti-skid floor & sound proof floor.
- Available in variety of shades, thickness & patterns.
- Excellent Performance and affordable Price.
Even though we have more than 12 different designs, the most popular for the application of Volleyball court is our Leeche design and Wooden design available in Green, Maple Wood and Teak wood color.
Maverick Turf VolleyballCourts for Outdoor Use:
- Maverick Turf™ Volleyball Courtsfor Outdoor applications are made up of Interlocking Polyproplene Tiles which are of high quality and very long durable. Our courts are used for both Indoor and Outdoor applications and are absolutely maintenance free and ready to play for all 365 days.
Maverick Turf Volleyball Court Offers The Following Features:
- Excellent surface with high grip surface.
- Anti-slip, anti UV, fire retardant, non-fading surface
- Very long lasting and aesthetically beautiful courts
- Easy to install, remove and re-lay without any hassles or damages.
- Good draining system and does not have any issues of water logging.
- Available in beautiful colors.
- The base required is cement concrete which is flat.